The easiest way to think about guided meditation is meditation with the help of a guide!
As an experienced, qualified Denver therapist and counselor I will help you relax and find calm and reduce anxiety levels which, in turn, will help you control and influence the way you feel in all areas of your life.
Guided meditation is a holistic treatment that is often integrated with counseling. It’s an opportunity to find time for mindfulness, which reduces feelings of negativity and often helps improve sleep. A therapy to lift your overall feeling of wellbeing as well as lifting your mood.
What can I expect from a guided meditation session
From my Denver Therapy room, I will lead you through your session.
- Guided meditation is a form of focused relaxation that creates harmony with the mind and body
- Essentially, with eyes closed, you focus on an image and engage all the senses into the image
- This engagement allows the mind and body to relax and creates peace and empowerment
- These therapy sessions are a non-religious form of meditation
“Meditation is being in tune with our inner energy source.” Anonymous”’
Benefits of Guided Meditation
A guided meditation session can bring benefits through every area of your life.
- Reduce stress
- Increase mental concentration, clarity and awareness
- Enhance productivity, effectiveness and communication
- Navigate tense situations with less stress
- Expand work/life/family balancing skills
- Improve overall health and well-being
- Create an internal healing environment to help recover from injuries and illness
- Improve the ability to manifest what you desire in your life
- Relieve physical pain and anxiety
Can I benefit from Guided Meditation?
I believe that anyone, of all ages can find benefit, particularly:
- Anyone with heightened stress in their lives
- Work places looking to create more cohesiveness with employees
- Athletes preparing for big competitions
- Men and women recovering from major injuries and illness
- Employers wanting to help employees stay more focused and productive
- Anyone trying to resolve past traumas or grief
- Someone with recurring nightmares
Want to learn more? Click here to get started.